- Camera for video (& images?), sync to YouTube via iPhoto
- Built-in microphone and speaker for audio recording
- Pedometer - good for exercise!
- Nike+ built-in
- FM Radio
So Apple now have a great media capturing device at an affordable price point for students. Like a 'Flip' video camera built into an iPod! Camera records at close to DVD quality (640x480, 30fps, H264). Audio includes AIFF, WAV, AAC, MP3 formats. So a potential staged implementation of WMDs for students could look like:
- students buy iPod Nano in Y1,
- iPhone in Y2,
- Mac 'Tablet' or MacBook in Y3...
New features include ability to remotely organise iPhone screens - i.e. organise apps.
Also Apple gave statistics on games for the iPhone - way ahead of PSP & Wii!!!