Monday, April 21, 2008

N95 Video editing

Here's a quick example of using a Nokia N95 to capture and edit a video (including inserting still images, audio and titles) then upload it (Emailed to my account at xxxxxxxxx@mms.youtube.com) to YouTube all from the N95 - no 'computer' involved!


Oops - in my excitement I forgot I added a section of copyrighted audio as an additional soundtrack! It's interesting to see how YouTube's automatic copyright identification picked that up!
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=83766&hl=en_US

"UMG has claimed some or all audio content in your video n95 video example (MyN95Video.mp4). This claim was made as part of the YouTube Content Identification program.

Your video is still live because UMG has authorized the use of this content on YouTube. As long as UMG has a claim on your video, they will receive public statistics about your video, such as number of views. Viewers may also see advertising on your video's page."



Don't worry - I won't be making any money from this video :-D


I'll upload an edited version with my own original music instead shortly!


Version2 - non copyright below now! In the N95 media gallery I chose my edited video, then chose 'change sound' and replaced the first audio track with one from my old band (When I used to be a rock star!). VOILA!



No comments: